Student Data Confirmation
Returning Students Back-to-School
Registration & Information
Three (3) - EASY steps to update your child's emergency contacts and annual acknowledgements online via the Aeries SIS Portal
Step 1: Read and Acknowledge the following documents via the Aeries SIS Portals online.
- LodiUSD Parent's Rights Handbook - English
- LodiUSD Parent's Rights Handbook - Espanol
- LodiUSD Parent's Rights Signature Form
- LodiUSD Photo Release Form
- LodiUSD Student Accident / Health Ins - English
- LodiUSD Student Accident / Health Ins - Espanol
- LodiUSD Social Networking Guidelines
Step 2: Bring Signed Mandatory and Optional forms to your school office.
- Mandatory Forms
- Optional or Informational Forms
Step 3: Complete the Student Data Confirmation process for your child. Click on the Aeries SIS Portals icon. If you already have an account, please login. To create your account, go to the Instructions for Creating a New Parent Account section below.
You will need the following information PRIOR to completing your account setup:
- Your email address (valid email to be supplied by parent/guardian)
- Your password (to be supplied by parent/guardian)
- Your Student's ID number
- Your Student's Home Phone Number (must match what the school has on file)
- Your Student's verification pass code (VPC) to access the Portal. If you have not received your VPC code, please contact the school office.
Create Your new Parent Account
- Click on the Aeries SIS Portals icon
- Click "Create New Account" at the bottom of the login box.
- Choose "Parent" as the Account Type and click on Next.
- Add this email address to your "contacts" or "safe senders" list to ensure you receive this email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your personal e-mail address, your password choice and click on “Next” (one time).
- A VERIFICATION email WILL BE SENT TO YOU. Click on “Confirm This Email Address”.
- Return to the Login Page and log on.
- Enter the Permanent ID number, your Home Phone Number (or main number you provided to the school), and the VPC Security Code that was provide to you from your child’s school (If you have not received your VPC security code, please contact your child’s school office).
- Click “Next”.
- Select one contact name at a time, update the e-mail and then click “Next”.